Financing your company on ITSAL-INVEST
WHY USE ITSAL-INVEST ?
- Your business is in the start up phase or rapidly developing and you want to raise money ?
- ITSAL-INVEST offers two alternatives : opening your capital or issuing a bond (issued by French companies exclusively).
- You want your customers to join you and your company on your journey in order for them to become ambassadors of your brand or products ?
- ITSAL-INVEST offers the ability to obtain additional funding by the presale of goods or services on the platform.
- You want to raise money plus benefit from a global and digital communication campaign ?
- ITSAL-INVEST assists you in setting up and monitoring your fundraising (set up of the offer on the platform, development of the communication plan), but also in managing the relationship with your investors, via a post-collect interactive platform. It is a collaborative environment which allows the exchange of information and data and the sharing of the company history and through which the entrepreneur can invite investors to events.
- You want to benefit from the experience that qualified investors have by offering them to stand by your side as your business develops ?
- ITSAL-INVEST network highlights the areas of expertise of each, with a common goal: promote the exchange of expertise and support your company.
REQUIRED CONDITIONS FOR RECEIVING FUNDS ON RAIZERS
The platform is open to companies with a determined and complementary management team, belonging to all business sectors and developing :
- An innovative offer of goods or services innovative
- A significant competitive advantage
- A high value-added brand
If you want to open your capital, we ensure that:
- Your company, SA or SAS, is registered and recorded
- The proof of concept has already been made and the growth prospects are high
- You are looking to raise an amount between 50 000 € and 1 000 000 €, adapted to the needs of your business and adapted to its valuation
- You are and remain the major shareholder after fundraising
If your company is registered in France and if you want to borrow money, we ensure that:
- Your company incorporated and registered, shall be:
- A corporation whose capital is fully paid, with at least 2 years old and annual reports approved by the shareholders; or less than 2 years of existence if the assets and liabilities have been fully audited
- A LLC whose capital is fully paid, with at least 3 years of existence, and who must appoint an auditor to review annual reports, approved by shareholders
- You are looking to raise an amount between 50 000 € and € 1 000 000 € adapted to your business needs and your equity ratio remains below 20% when taking into account this loan
- You have no record of payment incident or major banking issue since incorporation
- Your EBITDA is positive at the end of the last period of activity
A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN STEP BY STEP
A crowdfunding campaign has to be extremely well prepared prior to the launch. The message delivered to potential investors has to be targeted, clear and coherent. The day they will be called, it is essential that they have at least already heard about the project.
RAIZERS ask you to submit your funding application accompanied by all the necessary documentation helping us to understand your activity and the fundraising campaign. After the review of these documents, a meeting will be organized.
If you want to open your capital, you submit your 3 years business plan. At least, your application must include:
- The Pitch: a short description of your activity and short to medium term development plan
- A team presentation
- The financial projections and the details of financing needs with the intended destination of the funds
- Your valuation proposal
If you want to borrow money, you provide at least the annual reports for the two last years. Your application must include:
- The details of the ownership structure and presentation of the team
- The description of the market and the competitive environment
- The description of the growth prospects in the short and medium term
- The details of the financing needs with the intended destination of funds and a proposal for nominal interest rate
If your project is selected, Raizers team conducts in-depth study to judge the viability and relevance of the project.
- Selection Committee and complementary exchanges
The financial analysis is presented to ITSAL-INVEST experts’ committee, all of them being specialist in a specific field. They issue an advisory opinion based on 4 common criteria :
- The team, business model and environment
- The Financial structure
- The relevance of the project
- The proposed valuation or the nominal interest rate and the assigned scoring
Based on their opinion, either :
- RAIZERS management gives a final favorable opinion on the project
- Or RAIZERS management gives a disfavorable opinion on the project, or if relevant, asks you to provide additional information in order to complete the audit and issue its final opinion
- Preparation of the fundraising campaign
After the signature of the services contract, which details the operation timeline, we set up, together, the necessary tools to put the crowdfunding campaign in place:
- Optimizaton of the presentation of your business plan and financial projections
- Proposal change of statutes and writing of all the documents linked to the fundraising
- Presentation of your company (Executive Summary) and technical set up of the offer on our platform
- Support on the choice and set up of the communication plan
The interested investors provide personal information after which they get access to the company information. They can also make direct contact with contractors to obtain more information about the company.
If interested in the project, the investor :
- In case he invests in a French company, transfers the funds to invest into an escrow account of our payment provider, Mangopay (www.mangopay.com). All members can also during the fundraising buy the products and/or services of the company on preferential terms.
- When the fundraising is completed, the funds are transferred to the company and investors receive the equity. If ever the initial fundraising goal is not reached, the funds are fully repaid to investors.
- In case he invests in a Swiss company, he signs electronically the pledge (promise of contribution) then prints it and signs it manually before sending to the operation partner notary. All members can also during the fundraising buy the products and/or services of the company on preferential terms.
- When the fundraising is completed, the funds are called and investors receive the equity. If ever the initial fundraising goal is not reached, the funds are not called.
After the fundraising, you must communicate regularly with your investors to keep them informed. In some cases, they will be represented directly by Raizers.
Raizers follows your company and proposes you an interactive technical solution, easy to use and time saving, through which you will be able to inform your shareholders on the development of your company by sharing real time information and documentation.
If log on, each investor can participate via visioconference to online voting at general meetings.
ITSAL-INVEST also participate, if relevant, to the set up of securities transfer conditions (another round, LBO, IPO).
Depending on the investment product you are subscribing to, we will charge you a maximum investment fee of 3% including tax on the amount of your investment. You will find details of the fees for a dedicated transaction at Step 2 of your subscription and before signing the subscription form. You can also access it at any time in the "Documentation" tab of each operation by downloading the "Intermediary information document".
Before the launch of the campaign, Raizers might collect from issuers a maximum down payment of 8'000 € / CHF. If the operation is a success, this fixed remuneration will be deducted from the final commission, not exceeding 10% of the amount of the fund raising. If the fundraising is not finalized, only the down payment will be invoiced to the company.
Stop wanting; let’s go on this crowdfunding adventure together ! Let's build together your success story !